Search This Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

Bleu, Blanc, Rouge asked to fill in at TCL

Big win for the Habs tonight, and I'm sure many a fan is breathing a bit more easily.

But tonight, my thoughts "apres le match" can be found on a guest post over at The Checking Line, as I fill in for some vacationing staff at that web site!

Please join me over at www.thecheckingline.com, where you can get a full blown recap on tonight's game in Buffalo, and a quick preview on what we're facing tomorrow back here in Montreal against the Senators.

You'll find me on the main page under the Habs Logo, with the article entitled:

Canadiens New Top Six Topple The Sabres; Preparation For The Sens Begins.

Thanks for your support, and I look forward to your comments over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment